The initial consultation allows you to meet your pet sitter or dog walker and to provide them with detailed care instructions. Each member of our team is licensed, insured, and bonded, and can provide a resume. Read More
Our mission is to provide exercise, mental stimulation, and individualized attention to your loved ones, and to provide ongoing, detailed communication to you, the pet parents. I invite you to read about our many dog walking and pet sitting services in the Salt Lake City area.
Salt Lake City, Foothill, Rosepark, The Avenues, Capitol Hill, South Salt Lake, Millcreek, Sugarhouse, Emigration, Federal Heights, Olympus Cove
- Off-Leash Hikes
- Hikes in the foothills of Salt Lake City are a great way for your dog to burn some energy while enjoying the sights and smells our natural areas have to offer. Details & Pricing
- Dog Park Visits
- No matter how fun your pet sitter tries to be, some dogs prefer to socialize with their own kind. Dog park visits give your pup the chance to play ball, romp in the grass, and make new friends. Details & Pricing
- Walks, Runs and Playtime
- This service caters to dogs who would like additional exercise and attention during the day, whether you’re at work, you’re at school, or you just want to spoil your dog with a play date. Details & Pricing
- Pet Sitting
- In-home pet sitting visits or overnight stays can help your loved ones feel more comfortable and secure while you're away. Details & Pricing
- Spa Services
- $30-$40: Bath, blow dry, and brushout - inlcudes transport to and from a self dog wash facility
*Additional charge may apply for use of dogwash
$20: Bath and towel dry in your home after a hike or walk
$10: Nail trim
- Pet Taxi
- We can take your pet to his or her favorite dog daycare, to get groomed, to the veterinarian, or to any other appointments. Prices vary depending on location and length of trip. To see some of the pet businesses we recommend, visit the Community page.
- Visit Reports
- For each visit, your pet care provider can send you a report with a description of the day’s events, arrival and departure times, and updates on how your pet is feeling and behaving. We can also send occasional pictures of your pet (if you would like) so you can see what they've been up to.
- Multiple Pet Homes
- For pet sitting visits and overnight stays, families with up to 3 pets will not be charged additionally, unless caring for the additional pets will take more time. For walks, hikes, and dog park visits, please view the price lists for each service or contact us for more information.
Dog hiking and walking clients scheduling visits 3 or more days per week receive a discount. Persons 65 years or older receive $2 off each visit (cannot be combined with other discounts. Please let us know at the interview so we don't have to guess :). Rescue Pets of new clients receive 50% off their 1st visit or 25% off their 1st overnight stay!
An additional $5.00 per pet sitting check-in or $10.00 per overnight stay will be billed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, President's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day.